Discover the advantages of the Dubai Holding Graduate Trainee Programme.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme: Leaders of Tomorrow
Empowering and enabling our youth is very important to us. We are committed to providing our programme trainees a robust work experience that fosters growth and an opportunity for career advancement.
We pride ourselves with a structured and very hands-on approach coupled with ongoing feedback and support throughout the programme tenure.
The 18-month programme is tailormade to fit young graduate talents from various disciplines and from across the globe who choose to call Dubai home.
We welcome our graduate trainees to start a journey towards a thriving career with us at Dubai Holding “For the Good of Tomorrow”.
A Success Story!
Amit Kaushal, Dubai Holding Group Chief Executive Officer
The skills and experiences talented young graduates acquire through our Graduate Trainee Programme empower them to advance their careers on a strong footing and achieve their full potential. They benefit from a host of opportunities to tackle important challenges and be part of some of the most interesting, groundbreaking projects the region has to offer. We are proud to facilitate a leading programme that helps build the next generation of leaders; and make a positive, lasting change For the Good of Tomorrow.
Graduate Trainee Programme Phases
The Dubai Holding Graduate Trainee Programme is unique as it offers graduate trainees a valuable window of opportunity to put their education to practice. The 18-month Programme is divided into three key phases.
- The first phase lasts for six months and encapsulates critical opportunities for development including:
- A thorough introduction to the Group, the various companies of Dubai Holding and the respective sectors in which they operate
- Corporate and departmental rotation
- Capability development
- In the second phase of the Programme, graduate trainees can expect another six months of intense learning with a hands-on approach including:
- Application of the developed capabilities
- Business critical learning opportunities
- Internal and external departmental rotation
- The last six months of the Programme encompass a strong focus on both hard and soft skills including:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Developing competencies for a future role
- Enhancing leadership capabilities and skill sets