Dubai Holding Investments is the dedicated vehicle that develops and implements the Group’s investment strategy to create long-term and sustainable value through executing Group-wide mergers, acquisitions, divestments and active portfolio management.
- $10+ billion in assets under management
- 10+ business sectors
- 4 continents
Dubai Holding Investments manages over USD 10 billion in strategic and financial investments across public and private markets in the UAE and internationally. We invest across both direct and third-party managed investment platforms and have a diversified portfolio of investments across 10 sectors and multiple geographies.
Investments and Joint Ventures
Dubai Holding Investments has a diverse and global investment mandate that is focused on long-term and sustainable value creation. We are commercially driven and seek to deploy capital in investment opportunities across promising sectors and geographies. Acting as a platform for diversification for the Group, we drive capital allocation and work with global partners to seek out opportunities that we believe achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns.
Our investments comprise of portfolio companies in cutting-edge innovation to established market-leaders.
Notable investments and joint ventures include:
- Azadea: One of the largest retail platforms with over 30 brands under management, with significant footprint in the GCC and wider African continent.
- Dubai Hills Estate: Joint venture with Emaar to develop over 60 million sq.ft. of real estate in the heart of Dubai.
- du: The second largest telecom operator in UAE.
- Merex Investment: Joint venture with Brookfield Asset Management to own and operate retail malls and lifestyle destinations in the UAE.
- Rove Hotels: Joint venture with Emaar to own and operate an urban hospitality brand.
- Dubai Waste Management Centre: The world’s largest Energy-from-Waste facility being constructed in Dubai.
Portfolio Management and Value Creation
Dubai Holding Investments provides support to its portfolio companies and works closely with management to execute on identified strategic and operational priorities, leveraging subject-matter experts and data analytics to drive long-term and sustainable value creation.
We take an active approach to post-investment portfolio management and value creation.
Institutionally managed investment arm of Dubai Holding deploying capital with a long-term approach, driving diversification for the Group and seeking attractive risk-adjusted returns.