Terms and Conditions Competition Participation Rules: February
Dubai Holding Facebook Competitions - Participation Rules
1. Eligibility: Each competition (a “Competition”) is open to all residents the United Arab Emirates, who follow @dubaiholding Facebook account (facebook.com/dubaiholding/) and/or Instagram account (instagram.com/dubaiholding), who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who wish to participate in the Competition.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dubai Holding as final and binding as it relates to the Competition.
3. The Competition:
3.1 Participation: You may participate by answering the competition question posted on Dubai Holding’s Facebook and/or Instagram Page. Participants must follow the @dubaiholding Facebook and Instagram account. Winners will be drawn from all correct entries received during the Competition Period in accordance with these Rules.
3.2 Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on:
- Pakistan International Screen Awards - February 1st, 2020 at 09:00 am UAE time and ending February 4th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Maluma 11:11 World Tour- February 6th, 2020 at 09:00 am UAE time and ending February 10th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Pad Thai, Sarood Hospitality – February 13th, 2020 at 09:00 am UAE time and ending February 17th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Jazz Festival – February 16th, 2020 at 09.00 am UAE time and ending February 19th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Al Nafoorah, Sarood Hospitality – February 27th, 2020 at 09:00 am UAE time and ending March 1st, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Monopoly Board Game Competition – February 23rd, 2020 at 09.00am UAE time and ending February 27th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- Virgin Radio RedFest DXB – January 30th, 2020 at 09.00 am UAE time and ending February 4th, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
- XYoga DHExperience Competition – February 10th, 2020 at 09:00am UAE time and ending February 22nd, 2020 at 6:00 pm UAE time
3.3 The Prize: The first prize for the respective competitions mentioned in (3.2) are as follows:
- First prize is 2 tickets to Pakistan International Screen Awards in Coca-Cola Arena on the 7th of February 2020. The second prize is also 2 tickets to Pakistan International Screen Awards in Coca-Cola Arena on the 7th of February 2020.
- First prize is 2 tickets to Maluma 11:11 World Tour in Coca-Cola Arena on the 14th of February 2020. The second prize is also 2 tickets to Maluma 11:11 World Tour in Coca-Cola Arena on the 14th of February 2020.
- The prize for 1 winner only is a dining voucher worth 500 AED for Pad Thai, Sarood Hospitality, valid until 23rd of April, 2020.
- The prize is 2 tickets to Jazz Festival on the 26th of February 2020
- The prize for 1 winner only is a dining voucher worth 500 AED for Al Nafoorah, Sarood Hospitality, valid until 23rd of April, 2020.
- The prize for 12 winners is a Monopoly Dubai Board Game
- The prize is 2 tickets to Virgin Radio RedFest DXB on the 6th of February 2020 or 7th of February 2020.
- The prize for the XYoga DHExperience Competition 15 winners is a practice yoga experience with an international yogi on the Burj Al Arab helipad on the 23rd of February, 2020.
3.3.1 You are responsible for arranging collection or delivery of the Prize. Dubai Holding shall not be responsible to arrange for or pay for delivery of any Prize.
3.4 Submission Requirements:
3.4.1 You are required to select the correct answer(s) to the competition question and must be a follower of the @dubaiholding Facebook and/or Instagram account in order to be entered into the Competition draw.
3.4.2 By entering into the Competition, You consent to Dubai Holding announcing your name on Dubai Holding’s social media and/or any other platforms and/or the social media and/or any other platforms of any entity within the Dubai Holding Group.
3.4.3 If You win a Prize, You agree to post at least 1 social media post tagging @dubaiholding in relation to the Prize within 5 days of receiving the Prize.
3.4.4 You agree and understand that comments or answers may be made available to the public, including but not limited to posting on the internet and social media platforms operated by Dubai Holding and/or other members of the Dubai Holding Group.
3.4.5 For the XYoga DHExperience Competition you agree to ensure that all answers or comments posted to the @dubaiholding Facebook and/or Instagram account comply with the Content Restrictions set forth below.
3.4.6 You agree to post an Instagram feed post and use the #DHExperience hashtag to be entered into the XYoga DHExperience Competition draw.
3.4.7 Entrants should not be afraid of heights to enter the XYoga DHExperience Competition and must be available on the event date – 23rd February, 2020.
3.4.8 You are required to provide a valid Emirates ID/Passport to be entered into the competition draw
4. Content Restrictions: You agree to ensure that any comment or answer does not contain material that:
4.1 Is unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, scantily-clad, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or public;
4.2 May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or moral decency;
4.3 Involves alcohol, tobacco or weaponry, or that promotes or has a connotation to any illegal activity;
4.4 Impersonates, disguises or conceals any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents a Participant’s affiliation with a person or entity;
4.5 Disparages persons or organizations associated with Dubai Holding; or
4.6 Otherwise violates applicable law or the standards of Dubai Holding as determined by Dubai Holding in its sole discretion.Any comment or answer that does not comply with the above requirements and restrictions, or any other requirement herein, is subject to disqualification and Dubai Holding reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any comments in case of receiving notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
5. Prize Rules: The specifics of the Prize shall be determined solely by Dubai Holding. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at Dubai Holding’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any travel and accommodation costs any and all city, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner(s). Acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission for Dubai Holding to use the name, likeness, and entry of each Prize winner for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, (unless prohibited by law).
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Prize winners will be selected by Dubai Holding at its sole and absolute discretion. Prize winners will be notified by Facebook and or Instagram private message within 2 days following the competition draw. Dubai Holding shall not be liable in the event that any Prize winner does not receive a winning notice as a result of e-mail filters or other security settings or the provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected. Any violation of these Rules (determined by Dubai Holding in its sole and absolute) may result in disqualification and the revocation of any Prize award and/or any other privileges awarded in relation to a Competition.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering a Competition, You understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of Dubai Holding, and Dubai Holding’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Cancellation, termination, modification or suspension: Dubai Holding reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dubai Holding’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Dubai Holding may select a Prize winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dubai Holding. Dubai Holding reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Rules.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering a Competition, You agree to release and hold harmless Dubai Holding and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Competition and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Dubai courts for the purpose of litigating all claims or disputes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the name(s) of Prize winner(s) or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dubai Holding Corporate Office, Social Media Department, Umm Suqeim Road, PO Box 66000, Dubai, UAE. Requests must be received no later than February 29th, 2020 at 4:00 pm UAE time.